Johnston ML, Young EF, Shepard KL. Whole-blood immunoassay for γH2AX as a radiation biodosimetry assay with minimal sample preparation. Radiat Environ Biophys. 2015 May 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Shuryak I, Lubin JH, Brenner DJ. Potential for adult-based epidemiological studies to characterize overall cancer risks associated with a lifetime of CT scans. Radiat Res. 2014 Jun; 181(6):584-91.
- Turner HC, Sharma P, Perrier JR, Bertucci A, Smilenov L, Johnson G, Taveras M, Brenner DJ, Garty G. The RABiT: high-throughput technology for assessing global DSB repair. Radiat Environ Biophys. 2014 May; 53(2):265-72.
Ghandhi SA, Ponnaiya B, Panigrahi SK, Hopkins KM, Cui Q, Hei TK, Amundson SA, Lieberman HB. RAD9 deficiency enhances radiation induced bystander DNA damage and transcriptomal response. Radiat Oncol. 2014 Sep 18; 9:206.
Paul S, Ghandhi SA, Weber W, Doyle-Eisele M, Melo D, Guilmette R, Amundson SA. Gene expression response of mice after a single dose of 137CS as an internal emitter. Radiat Res. 2014 Oct; 182(4):380-9
- Xu Y, Zhang B, Messerli M, Randers-Pehrson G, Hei TK, Brenner DJ. Metabolic oxygen consumption measurement with a single-cell biosensor after particle microbeam irradiation. Radiat Environ Biophys. 2014 Oct 22.
- Sharma P, Guida P, Grabham P. Effects of Fe particle irradiation on human endothelial barrier structure and function. Life Sci in Space Res. 2: 29-37. (2014)
- Ivanov VN, Hei TK. Radiation-induced glioblastoma signaling cascade regulates viability, apoptosis and differentiation of neural stem cells (NSC). Apoptosis. 2014 Dec; 19(12):1736-54.
- Sharma P., Templin T., Grabham P. Short-term effects of gamma radiation on endothelial barrier function: uncoupling of PECAM-1. Microvasc. Res. 86, 11-20. (2013).
- DNA damage response genes and the development of cancer metastasis. Broustas CG, Lieberman HB. Radiat Res. 2014 Feb; 181(2):111-30.
- Balajee AS, Bertucci A, Taveras M, Brenner DJ. Multicolour FISH analysis of ionising radiation induced micronucleus formation in human lymphocytes. Mutagenesis. 2014 Nov; 29(6):447-55