The Non-Degree program is for students who already have completed an accredited masters or doctoral degree as an Advanced Practice Nurse (APRN) - Nurse Practitioner (NP). The non-degree program is based upon existing subspecialties. The subspecialty programs at CUSON require between 6-9 credits total.
Non-degree will include:
Application requirements to the CUSON Non-Degree program
- A Masters or Doctoral degree as an APRN-NP, conferred from an accredited institution
- Requires the CUSON online application with application fee
- Personal statement
- Resume or CV
- Two recommendations
- Official transcript of all post-secondary education
- Copies of RN/APRN-NP licenses/recertification
- TOEFL requirements as applicable
- No GRE requirements
Interested applicants should contact the subspecialty program director. To obtain an application contact the Admissions Office.