Columbia Travel Medicine at CAPNA provides personalized travel health services
to prepare you to travel safely and stay in good health.
Columbia Travel Medicine at CAPNA Nurse Practitioners:
- Provide comprehensive pre-travel consultations
- Discuss previous immunizations
- Evaluate current health and medications
- Review travel itineraries
- Provide up-to-date information on disease prevention in relation to travel
- Recommend appropriate immunizations
- Provide dietary and safety education
Columbia Travel Medicine at CAPNA does not participate in any insurance plans
or Medicare. Fees are payable by cash or credit card at the time of service.
Services and Facilities
- Certified CDC Yellow Fever immunization site
- Full range of vaccinations
- Visits range from 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Medical kits for travelers
- Counseling focused on ways to stay healthy
- Comprehensive program of services to meet individual needs.
To schedule an appointment call 212-326-5710.
Bring your current immunization records.
Bring your trip itinerary.
You may need to return for booster shots to complete a vaccination series.